Riffe - 3 ATM (Atmosphere) Float
3 Atmosphere Float (F-1010)
The RIFFE 3 Atmosphere Torpedo Float designed to maintain lift up to a maximum of 95 lbs at a depth of 66 ft and flotation beyond 100ft. Pressurize up to 25 lbs PSI. The outer layer is made of a 320 lb./sq. vinyl coated tear strength material (22oz). Folds up to (14” x 14” x 2” = 4 lbs) for easy transporting. Inner replaceable urethane bladder has a reinforced 1000lb. Denier Cordura sleeve to maintain equal pressure throughout the bladder. Side zipper and (5) reinforced 1 ½” Nylon buckle straps grant access to the inner replaceable urethane bladder. Soft lead may be added when using flag.
• Inflated Dimensions – 39” length x 12” width x 11.75” height x 12” girth • 33 Liter • Two side handles and one rear handle • Comes with emergency Flair holder (Flair not included) • Set up to use a flag & ballast weight of 3 lbs lead shot (flag & weight not included)• Comes standard with Air Pressure Gauge • BC Air Blower with adapters included • Suggested filling method: Orally inflate to fill volume of float, then complete with compressor or scuba tank • Safety orange color
The 3 Atmosphere Float is truly in a class of its own. This is the quintessential bluewater big game float.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Be sure that the straps and zipper are properly locked and secure before inflating to avoid damage.
- Two side handles and one rear handle
- Comes with emergency Flair holder
- Set up to use a flag & ballast weight of 3 lbs lead shot (flag & weight not included)
- Comes standard with Air Pressure Gauge
- BC Air Blower with adapters available for most manufacturers
- Compressor or scuba tank is the preferred filling method
- May be filled by tire pump
- Safety orange color