Riffe - Enclosed Track Euro Speargun Series
The all new unparalleled Riffe Low Profile EURO Enclosed Track guns are now available! These guns have all the great features of the regular Euro series with the added benefit of an enclosed track. The laminated teak series is manufactured in a rectangular shape with radius corners for maximum beam strength. The enclosed track eliminates shaft whip when firing and gives you more accuracy. IDEAL for FREE-SHAFTING and is very effective when using smaller shafts and more powerful bands. All models come standard with threaded stainless steel reel inserts for mounting a reel.
- Low-Profile Trigger Mechanism with added silencer
- Side rotating spring loaded Safety
- Heavy-duty reinforced glass filled Nylon over molded cushion grip handle
- Rear Loading Pad - giving you full vision for aiming down spearshaft
- Automatic side mounted Line Release
- RIFFE Gorilla Rubber Power Bands with Dyneema wishbone line
- RIFFE Euroshafts 6.5mm, 6.75mm or 7.1mm (comes with large shark-fin tabs to accept (3) 916" bands)
- Accepts (2) 5/8" (16mm), (2) 3/4" (19mm) or (3) 9/16" (14mm) looped power bands
- Stock dimensions: 1.23" (31.24mm) Height x 1.60" (40.6cm) Width - measuring from the top of shaft to bottom of speargun barrel
- 9/32" Shaft Recommended
- Available in Lengths 100, 110, 120, and 130 & X Models 100, 110, and 120
- Removeable enclosed Track for replacement.