Riffe - Mahogany Competitor Series
Mahogany Competitor Series - Speargun | RIffe
RIFFE's Mahogany Competition Series replaces our Padauk Competitor wooden speargun Series. Using Mahogany hardwood offers a further competitively priced entry level speargun with the same quality and performance that Riffe exemplifies. Dense straight grain hardwood allows for a solid stock with no lamination required, maintaining straightness. Suitable for both entry level spearfishing and advanced divers who plan to hunt around kelp patties, reef, holes, and along the seafloor.
- #00 - 27"(69cm)
- #0 - 33"(84cm)
- #1 - 38"(99cm)
- #2 - 45"(115cm)
- #2X - 48"(112cm)
- #3 - 51"(129.5cm)
- #3X - 54"(137cm)
Mahogany #3 and #3X wood speargun models have blue water hunting capabilities with proper upgrades.
- Comes standard with Hawaiian setup: 9/32" Hawaiian Flopper Shaft, 1 wrap of line, and 2 power bands
- 9/16" (14mm) power bands (may upgrade to 5/8"(16mm) diameter) bands for more hitting power and longer shots - recommended with heavier shafts.
- Rigged with 300 lb. Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shooting and abrasion resistance (400lb. available for heavier shafts).
- 5" Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. Snap Swivel optional)
- Heavy-duty plastic handle
- RIFFE's stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly, accepts all diameter shafts: 1/4"(6.5mm), 9/32"(7.1mm), 5/16"(8mm), 11/32"(8.7mm), 3/8"(9.5mm)
- Side mounted, rotating spring loaded safety
- Auto Line Release
- Contoured red urethane butt end assembly for comfortable loading
- Accepts all suitable RIFFE accessories & parts