Riffe - N.F. Horizontal Reel
Riffe N.F. Horizontal Reel
The New Riffe Horizontal NF REEL is a low-profile design made of composite materials (Nylon-Fiberglass) including heat treated aluminum with a hard anodized surface. Featuring a clutch type drag with 4 positions activated by a lever on the side of the reel. Change the amount of pressure on a running fish to greatly increase your chances of landing it with the ease of Riffes clutch type drag.
The spool size is the same as RIFFE's Vertical REEL accepting up to 60 meters (200 ft) x 272 kg (600 lb.) Spectra Line.
Mounts on all RIFFE spearguns as well as other manufacture's that feature similar barrel shapes. Order FLAT for Riffe Euro Speargun Series and RADIAL for Riffe Competitor, Standard and Midhandle Speargun series.
- Light weight (9 oz.)
- 4 Positions from Free Spool to Strong Drag
- Stainless Steel bail to prevent line tangle
- Assembled with 10-24 Screws for mounting on RIFFE Euro Series and other
- RIFFE models using threaded inserts
- May be mounted with wood screws placed in a pre-drilled hole