Riffe - Torpedo 2 Float
The Riffe Torpedo Float (aka Torpedo 2) is the most durable beginner float that we carry. The Riffe Torpedo 2 is perfect for traveling and can help land fish close to 100lb mark. The torpedo float has the option of attaching a dive flag for better abilities to spot divers, especially from rough seas or unaware boaters.
- 40" Length, 10" diameter with a tapered nose
- Same materials as 2-Atmosphere float, including separate bladder and sheath
- Option to include 24" Fiberglass flag pole
- 12" Square diver down flag
- 80 lbs. of lift at surface; inflated up to 10 PSI, this float will maintain 80lbs of lift down to 33 feet
- Stainless steel D-Ring for effortless towing
- Side & Rear handles
- Hi-Vis rescue orange
- Built in overpressure dump valve, manual inflation
- Also used by scuba training classes as a safety float
- Re moveable Weight System
- Designed with travel in mind, the TORPEDO DIVERS FLOAT is easily inflated by mouth, and when deflated stores for travel. Inflate with compressor or schrader pump to achieve maximum inflation and lift.