New from Riffe in 2015! The Covi-Tek wetsuit is the next generation of the Digi-tek line of wetsuits. The Covi-Tek incorporates Browns,Orange,Black and Purple colors in a digital image of kelp. The COVI-TEK is tailored toward blue water hunting and diving in the kelpy waters of the Pacific coast. Constructed using Yamamoto 39 neoprene and our newly improved super
stretch outer Lycra material, offering a more flexible feel and better
comfort when swimming through the water. Camouflage neck, face, wrist
and ankle seals. Available in a wide variety of sizes S – 4XL. The Riffe Covi-Tek suit comes in 3.5 and 5mm thicknesses.
This is the perfect camo for fishing most kelp and low visibility areas.
The new Riffe wetsuits are made using Yamamoto's top of the line CR
Neoprene (100% Chloroprene).
You will be amazed how comfortable the suit feels moving through the water!
- Yamamoto Neoprene (Grade 39) 100% CR neoprene – Open Cell
- Outer 100% Impermeaflex lamination for ultra 4 way stretch
- Blind stitching, 100% waterproof and airtight
- Protective knee and elbow abrasion resistant screenprint
- New improved anti-slip cushioned chest loading pad
- Locking dual clip beaver tail
- Impermeaflex Camo face seal (3.5mm, 5mm)
- Ultratender face seal (7mm)
- Vented hood to help release excess air
- 3.5mm High Waist Pant (non-titanium coated) – open cell
- 5mm Farmer John (non-titanium coated) – open cell